With this book, you can:
- Quickly create impressive and effective graphics which would usually take hours in other tools
- See lots of illustrations to keep you on track
- Look at examples that apply to a general audience
- Forecast with trend lines
- Manipulate and transform data
- Import data from various sources
- Create filled maps and use any shape file
- Share your work easily
- Create dashboards and scorecards
- Format and finish the graphic
- Observe statistical distributions
If you have basic understanding of various chart types and of their importance you’ll gain a lot from this book. This book will get you up to speed if you just started using Tableau and spend a lot of time conducting data analysis and creating reports. This is good deal to grab this for free (current retail price $20.39).
Hurry, free review copies are available until Friday 13th September 2013. If you’re interested, email Harleen Bagga at: firstname.lastname@example.org.