Nathan Fay is a associate vice president of prospect development at City of Hope, one of the nations top National Cancer Institutes. He provides leadership to the areas of BI, grateful patients, and prospect development. Nathan is working on a couple of books called “Precision Prospect Development” and “Precision Philanthropy: Using AI to Solve World’s Greatest Challenges” with Nathan Chappell.
In this conversation, we cover:
- How the search for “truth” led Nathan from philosophy to philanthropy
- What is precision philanthropy
- How AI will shape our industry and the professionals within
- Why we must share success stories of data and how to champion for insights
A fun fact:
- The original grant proposal for the study of AI by John McCarthy et. al from 1955.